Community feedback and ideas are extremely important to us, so we created the #feedback section to give everyone a place to express their concepts and ideas for future releases of the platform.
To keep things organized, all users can vote on ideas they really like. You can vote on up to x number of ideas at once that you like - with your votes being given back to you if a particular idea is either accepted or rejected.
Your votes go up the longer you’ve been here:
- Trust Level 0 (new user) - 3 votes
- Trust Level 1 (basic) - 5 votes
- Trust Level 2 (member) - 10 votes
- Trust Level 3 (trusted) - 15 votes
- Trust Level 4 (leader) - 20 votes
You can read more about trust levels in Discourse here.