[WIP] CubedPay Spigot Plugin

Introduction

Hey everyone!

I’m making this post to show off something that I’ve been working on for the past couple of days. I wanted to make an unofficial, feature-packed Spigot plugin for CubedPay. This plugin uses the most recent version of CubedPay’s Java/Bukkit API (currently v0.4.3), and the goal of this plugin is to enable users of it to do about 60% of their shop’s management without ever having to leave their server.

Please note that while I make it clear in the plugin that it is not the official plugin of CubedPay, it does use the name in a way that would make it seem as so. This is mainly just a placeholder until I can come up with a name for this plugin. I have changed the name of this project to be PrismPay. I know; it’s very original.

Screenshots

Currently, this plugin is only about halfway complete. That being said, anything in the screenshots below is subject to change. I’m open to feedback on anything from design to the set of features this plugin offers, so don’t hesitate to let me know!

Screenshots

Type /prismpay gui to view all of the shops that are linked to your server through the CubedPay Plugin

From there, each shop has a couple of options. One of which is to view the shop’s pages and make purchases without having to open your web browser (only with Payment Passes - even then, you will need to set up a Payment Pass the first time around):

The other option is to manage your shop from within Minecraft:

Now this part is the real work in progress, but it’s coming along nicely.

Management Menu:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392869251440181249/480794219137466368/CP-manage.gif

You can create, delete, and edit shop pages and packages just like how you do from your shop’s dashboard. Pretty much the only thing you can’t do in relation to managing packages is upload an icon (for obvious reasons).

I would upload screenshots of this in action, but there would be way too many of them. You’ll just have to take my word for it for now :wink:

You can create sales and discount codes from in-game -

Whenever you create a sale or discount from in-game, PrismPay will automatically notify your players (togglable)

You can obtain maps that display either the shop’s logo or the icon associated with a package -

There are also commands that will go along with most of the options you can do via. the GUI, but the GUI is my main priority at the moment -

End Notes

• This plugin will be open-sourced as soon as it’s finished, or whenever I feel like it is stable enough for others to see.
  • Again, this is not an official plugin of CubedPay’s - so far, it has really just been me messing around with the API and trying to see what breaks.
  • This is not my official project page, it is only a place for me to show off what I have done with the CubedPay API and what it’s capable of. Whenever this project is complete, there will be an official page over on Spigot.
  • Obligatory #first

This looks fantastic so far! Let us know if you need anything!

What issues are you having with the API for loading packages from a shop page?

It could just be me, but currently I’m blaming it on the // TODO fix here - image

I’m getting the packages with the getPackages() method in the ShopAPI, and then getting each individual ShopPagePackage from the Cursor data it returns. The only information I present to users is from the ShopPackage that is in the ShopPagePackages, which seems to need fixing judging by that screenshot.

Please check out 0.4.2 and let us know if it works properly! :slight_smile:

Thanks! I messed with it a bit earlier and ran into a new issue - the ShopPage is private according to the Java API, but not according to the normal API. I have a bug report for this with further information typed up, but I’m waiting for the new-user restrictions to allow me to post it :triumph:

Great job so far. Can’t wait to see the final product :sunglasses:

Oh nuts another conflict to fix

This project’s basic functionality is pretty much ready-to-go at the moment! I’m just waiting on a few additional things to be implemented into the Java client, and then I’ll let you all get your hands on it if internal testing goes well!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.